[button link=”http://www.roundrockelectricity.com/sign-up/” open_new_tab=”true” size=”big”]Click Here To Set Up Electricity Service in Round Rock[/button]
Texas Wind Energy Facts:
- Installed Wind Capacity: 12,355 megawatts (MW).
- State Rank: Texas ranks 1st for total MW installed.
- Number of Wind Turbines: 7,772 turbines.
- Texas has 6 of the 10 largest wind farms in the U.S.
- Wind Energy capacity under construction at end of 2013: over 7,000 MW
[highlight]Current Wind Generation[/highlight]
- Wind energy provided 9.9% of the 2013 electricity load on ERCOT, the main Texas electricity grid.
- Equivalent number of American homes that Texas wind energy powers: over 3.3 million.
- On May 2, 2013 wind generation hit 9,674 MW or 28% of ERCOT’s load.
[highlight]Wind Generation Potential[/highlight]
According to data from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory,
Texas has the best wind resource in the U.S.
The data indicates that Texas’ onshore wind capacity is capable of meeting more than 18 times the state’s current electricity needs!
[button link=”http://www.roundrockelectricity.com/sign-up/” size=”big” open_new_tab=”true”]Click Here To Set Up Electricity Service in Round Rock[/button]
This site is owned by an Independent Consultant of Ambit Energy. Ambit Energy does not maintain nor are they responsible for the content of this site. Ambit Energy is a top-rated Texas-based Retail Energy Provider, licensed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas; Certificate #10117.
Round Rock Electricity serves the Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto, and Taylor area of Central Texas!
[info_box icon=”none”]RoundRockElectricity.com is a private company. This site is not affiliated with or a part of the City Government of Round Rock, TX. The City of Round Rock DOES NOT provide electricity service. Round Rock, TX is in the deregulated area of the Texas electricity market, which means consumers have a choice in electricity providers.[/info_box]